IT Technician Officer
- Manages the network systems and PCs, make sure that they are functioning efficiently at all times.
- Ensure that all the software used is in good working condition.
- Assess the needs of all computers under ROOT IT’s maintenance.
- Diagnose & resolve problems faced with customer’s computers / LAN / Wireless / network.
- Conduct regular tests to see what needs to be updated in the customer’s computers to ensure peak performance.
- E-mail troubleshooting (MS-Outlook, Outlook Express, Thunderbird)
- Ensure software patches are updated in customers’ computers.
- Do performance tuning to ensure efficient running of the computer
- Ensure LAN component are working at optimized level
- Update the protection system (Antivirus, Spy ware, back up, current stabilizer, etc.)
- Prepare proper documentation on its solution in troubleshooting each different IT problem and issue
- Remain well versed in Helpdesk policies, procedures, standards and documentation
- Customer oriented and focused on meeting the customer’s needs
- Equipped with IT skills to meet customer’s IT needs (e.g. set network, manage the OS setup, what type of tech, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008, 2016 and Linux Server.
- Telephone System & CCTV (PABX Configuration, Main Phone & Camera Security Configuration with DVR)
- Build good relations & cooperation with staff, customers and potential customers.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science
- At least 1 year experience (IT industry)
- Thorough knowledge of ROOT IT COMPUTER Services
- Good customer service
- Proficiency in Office Technology
- Strong problem solving and resolution skills
- Good Communication skills
- Ability to work independently and also be a team player
- Fluency in Khmer and English language
How to Apply:
Interest candidates please forward your detailed CVs including a recent photo with a cover letter describing your suitability for the role and salary expectation to the address detail below:
- Office: 017 925 629 / 070 925 629
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org